YAR 0.00% 0.3¢ yari minerals limited

I hold a small parcel of these guys and wouldn’t be recommending...

1. 1,119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    I hold a small parcel of these guys and wouldn’t be recommending anyone be piling in at this time. Considering the troubles they have had over the last 2 years, they are doing pretty well at treading water to ensure they don’t go under water and drown.

IMO there are plenty of better companies worth investing in ahead of these guys. With rising Zinc prices, you would think they would be creaming it but no they are literally tread water. Might change my mind if they have a stellar Q2 but not holding my breath.

I bought in at 5.2c, this time last year and have topped up thinking they have reached the bottom on a couple of occasions only to find the support short lived. I averaged down to 3.6c with my last buy at 2.8c before I taking them off my watch list. Thought they had turned the corner in October when they hit 6c but they didn’t disappoint and plummeted shortly after. Who knows what they will do this year. Zn prices are great and they could turn it around ; make some money which they could invest in making the mine more sustainable and resilient but history has not been kind so far and I expect some of that falls at the feet of management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.447M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $7.54K 2.213M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 9849628 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 758797 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.