BNL 20.0% 0.8¢ blue star helium limited

Guys, here in the US, Blue Star was just loaded onto the Schwab...

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Guys, here in the US, Blue Star was just loaded onto the Schwab Global trading platform. This is one of the largest brokerages in this country. Tomorrow I will place an order as the potential for BNL is tremendous. I was not able to trade Blue Star as an OTC or Over The Counter in my retirement account. The irony is that BNL has one of the very best helium land packages in the US but difficult to trade here.

Currently I own some First Helium and Desert Mountain Energy; these are Canadian companies. Both are beginning to move into production. Neither have the 8% helium resource. First Helium though is harvesting oil from their wells to help pay for bringing up the helium.

Blue Star is in Colorado which has some of the most difficult environmental laws in the US to navigate through. I assume that is one reason for the two new partners along with various technical expertise and work crews. When I see the delayed accomplishments over the past year it doesn't bother me, just looking for progress This will be a long term hold for me.

The US has supplied 40% of worldwide helium until recently when the Federal helium repository in Texas began shutting down. This is a golden market for helium producers. Very few people here in the US know about helium or how to invest in helium explorers and producers. Most people have been investing in passive ETFs; this doesn't appear it will continue to work. There is a groundswell of investors beginning to move into commodities here in the US. In a year or two I bet Blue Star turns out to be an excellent investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.002(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $15.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $9.786K 1.064M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 3924636 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 278247 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ 817332
Last updated 15.53pm 24/05/2024 ?
BNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.