CCM 1.61% 6.3¢ cadoux limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-25

1. 258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    Effective communication is critical. Shareholders don't see the inner workings and day to day operations, so what little information we do receive, needs to be communicated in a clear, consistent, and unambiguous manner. Investors hate uncertainty, and poor communication creates this in spades. Extremely frustrating indeed! I'm sick and tired of seeing the 'infomercial' after the announcement, used to explain the confusion generated by the written word. Little tip... if you think you're going to need to explain an announcement via a Q&A session - YOU NEED TO REWORD THE ANNOUNCMENT! Wasting my breath (I know) trying to drag the horse to water! I have been saying this from day one, and nothing has changed! Hopefully, one of the pending new appointments will be someone with better communication skills. 10 days in a row without a green stick - I think our record is 11.

Roly, time to announce that you have brought some more shares! He clearly believes in the future value of the company, even if he can't effectively communicate it! The irony is, that the fundamentals appear to be improving over time, not that you would know it from the announcements or SP performance. It's like the company is shitting gold bars, and the announcement reads "Challenging bowel movements are on-going, and the latest results will be sent for Independent Laboratory testing. Results from the last 'movement' verified a 99.99% purity, and Alcoa are assessing whether or not they like the smell of it"
    tongue.png

GLTAH!

Last edited by getmurt: 01/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.001(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $23.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 6.2¢ $17.50K 274.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1014 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 151303 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.