AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Agree wholeheartedly. what do people expect? For the DRC to...

1. 555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    Agree wholeheartedly.

what do people expect? For the DRC to rubber stamp the mining application? Where in the world does that happen!? Unless corruption or bribery is involved! It takes a whole lot longer in Australia!

i would argue you want a robust and responsible due diligence process in line with the vision of the DRC. Further when we do get the licence, which I truly believe we will, there will be no question that a rigorous and above board process was followed.

mining licences are not like getting your driver's licence people! You can't just turn up and get them. There is so many consideration, authorisations, process, assurances and information that need to be considered and understood. Sustainability, infrastructure impacts, value add, supply chain impacts etc etc

i think the DRC wants to give the licence but also want to make sure they understand all the scenarios and studied and have all the necessary information on file. What's the rush? These deposits are multi generational and decades long of lithium and tin supply in them. What is 6 month to 12 month in the scheme of things?

take your time DRC, I will accumulate and accumulate in the meantime every pay check I check and bang another gift from God! There the price sits at reasonable levels for accumulation.

in time, these apparent "delays" will be just a tiny reflection in the mirror of one of the worlds biggest lithium and Tin operations.

anyone with an ounce of integrity, should do your research and decide whether you want this opportunity slide.

I will visit you o valley of wealth and prosperity, Manono. Until then, stay classy Manono

your fellow shareholder

regards

Abz

Last edited by abz D: Spelling 03/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.