AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-43

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1368
    The DRC are doing their due diligence on the whole project. Just a thought about some of the information that is yet to be provided:-
    (i) results of additional drilling program that was undertaken late last year which will hopefully significantly extend life of the mine and profitability
    (ii) Finalisation of BFS. This is the critical piece IMO for both ML , Finance and FID
    (iii) Project timelines and estimates for completion of construction and contingencies/dependencies for meeting timelines. How many local people will be engaged/trained? What commitment is required from DRC to make all of this a reality? Roads and other infrastructure, material shortages all relevant.
    (iv) If I was the DRC MINISTRY I would want to know these outcomes before granting taxation concessions and awarding ML.
    (vi) CATH would be interested to know the outcomes to all the above. This is possibly why Agreement was extended to 28th Feb.
    (vii) The AVZ team are doing a phenomenal job given the many challenges of the past year and I remain very positive that 2022 will see even greater rewards for Shareholders.

Next month will be the most important in company history IMO as we recover from the recent market correction. I expect new investment interest from the US will help drive the growth of this project and SH value. Good luck to all that have stayed the journey, taken some profits on the price run and believe in the future where this project is headed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.