SYA 0.00% 2.4¢ sayona mining limited

Staff, Administration and Corporate Costs were threefold of the...

1. 126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Staff, Administration and Corporate Costs were threefold of the previous quarter. For context, we spent as much this quarter as we had for the 12 months FY20/21. If this isn't highlighting how rapidly we've grown in the 18 months, and how keen BL is to realise the strategy, I don't know what will. But also not sure how much of Hatch and NAL assessment is covered under that.

As mentioned above, 25% of PLL ownership expenses, ITM Options and other avenues should slightly increase the cash on hand in the coming quarters. With no surprise acquisitions or expenses, this may take us through to Q1 2023 - albeit by a hair.

They do have a reputation for CR's, but with the results I've seen over the last year, this is a situation I'm happy to spend money to make money should that arise. In a time where you have to be aggressive to dominate the market and get the leading edge, skimping on costs loses you your competitive advantage. Be first, absorb the N/A market and expand... funny enough they've already expanded but will still be one of the first.
    Last edited by WithFire: 31/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $247.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $408.1K 16.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 194800 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 3853329 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.