VMS 0.00% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-106

1. 730 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    Bruham...and others, re shifting and establishing wet screening plant to Mt Lindsay...

All engineering, dismantling and setting up costs should work out to be advantageous with present set already there...compared to starting from a blank drawing board at Lindsay.
    You are probably correct to assume some doubling up of procedures, but all the procurement of parts is done, along with easy knowledge of resetting up. Shifting, I would imagine will not be too big a deal, because all those parts and equipment will HAVE to be shifted to the new site anyway. The big advantage is they have everything there on hand to efficiently plan the manoeuvre...when they are ready.

Management will eventually prove the outcome. As with all else here....a waiting game till it happens.

I still expect that tin/ tungsten and magnetite WILL be produced. by VMS...and to a handy profit. The prospects are too good to miss out on; quite different to the Riley prospect of MAYBE??? I do hope though that IO will surpass $180 . tonne 62% Fe to give us a discounted chance of profit.

(That's a guesstimate....while parameters keep shifting over the months.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $13.50K 734.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 9077823 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 3528082 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.09pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.