VMS 0.00% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-119

1. 1,585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 413
    Going by their figures, two weeks for about 44Kt.

Totally agree, it's not the IO price or the shipping that is the problem in the long term. It's the logistics. Shaws, Qube, storage and shipping and getting it to all align at the same time. Flexible contracts aren't cheap.
    TBH I am very skeptical, after last year, of anything we are told esp. re Riley

17-5-21 Commencement of Commissioning of the Wet Screening Plant means the first ore shipment is still
    on track for the current quarter

2-6-21 Riley Iron Ore Mine – production imminent with plant commissioning nearing completion;

How can the management, at this stage, not have an indication commissioning was not on schedule? And if they were truly thinking first shipment was still going ahead, why wasn't 24hr haulage in place until mid August? Because as it stood they would of had to move 3,200t during daylight hours to achieve their target of first shipment that quarter. Especially:

2-6-21 • Power Station is now operational with electrical installation and piping near completion.

11-6-21 Riley Iron Ore Mine – production imminent with plant commissioning nearing completion;

Still no ore by mid June but production imminent. Yeah, right.
    And it goes on.

It hindsight. It stinks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $111.0K 6.162M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 7999876 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1680469 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.