ESR 0.00% 0.4¢ estrella resources limited

18 months of great buying then if under 10c. Twitter account...

1. 437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    18 months of great buying then if under 10c. Twitter account gone yet he seemed to have info rest didn't. Pay for potential Tassie buy that came out if blue perhaps for LL? Nil visuals for RC. Holes with not reported still. Nil CSIRO report. Nil broker coverage post initial. Nil progress apart from under existing mine. Rig delays and upgrades only to be mothballed. PR in school carpark instead of with peers.

Sure could be working hard but working smart? Opportunity cost been big, so sold down, and letting a renowned Ni Geo off directorship to save 40k when family gets dollars to do as advised in Anns and AsX recommendations for Non Exec Directorship, am out as of last week. Keeping an eye on things but if it walks like a duck and quacks like one......then. Shame as fertile ground but at this point, not economic viable and with advances like QPM sorting and what POS likely also get into......it probably is a hobby farm for Daws family and the wild Kal crew. Shame as was a good story for a bit and promises, promises. Hopefully, it the company that cried Ni. Did okay ish but I will see what next few months brings. Reckon June will see anyone wanting to cushion CGT with this drop in SP go under 2c. Hope not but only a shit show if sell. Nickel wheel needs to turn and greater issues at play than micro.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.037M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $25.56K 6.391M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 6340813 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6082749 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ESR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.