ESR 11.1% 0.4¢ estrella resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-92

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Yeah but people have said for the last 18 months that "I am sure the next few months will be great". And looking at the chart, that has never happened. This year they said once again that the news will be constant, but now we coming up to a month of no drill news. Radio silence from the management team about options awarded to them and what's going on with those options given to that finance firm. Nothing about Spargo sale, so makes you just believe that company going to run out of money without a CR. I am only holding cause I'm down too much that it's not even worth selling. But am not really hopeful at all in this company anymore. Never wish I ever put money into this crew. As much as people say he's changed, I should of looked at ASIC and Chris Daws before I purchased in. Never would have invested if I knew, and I can tell over the time, as shown in my chart picture I made, he's a con artist still. I would vote to get rid of him, but think the damage is already done, and seems like the drills aren't coming up with anything, so nothing to shine the light away from the guy who runs this circus of a Company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $7.037M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.25K 300.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2829374 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4124039 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ESR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.