FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-28

1. 9,655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2903
    You're confusing the board of FFX with LLL. They are (well they bloody well should be by now) separate companies. Simon has nought to do with it.

Why wouldn't you want FFX management keenly aware they have to perform to keep their job? Seems like a no-brainer to me.

I vote no on a first strike on anything short of great performance tbh. Keep them honest is my policy. And I certainly vote no on the decision to blow the reg out before demerging the lithium company - then taking a year and a half to do it. Then being near 30% off yearly highs in an incredible lithium bull market due to not hitting timelines. When I'm down a million plus on where I think we should be - sorry, that's a no from me. If as they say the value is coming, well it'll be a YES next year and we'll be friends again. smile.png Nobody looses any skin with a first strike - it's a warning to lift your game. I hope they do.

Looking forward to the plan finally coming together nicely over the next year. But if not - time to cop a whack from the spoon. sneaky.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.