LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Good morning everyone,I read the report with great satisfaction....

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Good morning everyone,

I read the report with great satisfaction.
    Presently... I'm not a professional. Neither on disallowed nor in the mining business. But looking at the progress since 2016 (I´am invested since 2016) I can look back on a range of experiences with LPD.

The quarterly report seems very trustworthy to me. The environmental compatibility appeals to me in particular. I see the recent discussion here as refuted that cesium production would be questionable since China supplies the world market well. The word "unsolicited" demonstrates a growing interest in all of our products. Also, the continued influx of unsolicited expressions of interest related to lithium hydroxide is extremely positive.I see the regional isolation of both the mine in Namibia and the P1 in Abu Dhabi as an important aspect. JW points this out because we don't promote or produce in troubled Europe, not in Russia, not in the USA and not in China. Our independence from northern hemisphere energy is a major advantage. The desired complete supply of solar power is a guarantee for future smooth production.The good progress in terms of infrastructure is very good. The direct connection to ports guarantees short distances and a low CO2 footprint. I would wish that the BoD would already think about the CO2 that will be generated massively when our products are shipped from Namibia to Abu Dhabi. Here I ask LPD to go into more detail. Either through the use of gas-powered ships or a massive compensation of the resulting emissions. I would also like to see visual compensation for non-measurable environmental damage that is automatically caused by mining. LPD could participate in a planting project like the "Great Green Wall" or in a planting project in Abu Dhabi and Namibia. This is important, even if not a single tree was felled in Namibia or Abu Dhabi. Its important for future investment decisions by potential investors and shows that LPD does not focus on immediate environmental damage, but also on non-immediate ones. I advise the BoD to invest progressively into environmental projects which shows that LPD is aware that a chem. industry without harming the environment is impossible, but doing more than necessary to compensate for this invisible damage elsewhere. In my opinion, a fixed monetary value should be priced in, which stipulates investments in environmental projects worldwide as a percentage of sales. LPD would therefore also be a modern company here, which not only talks to us about the problems of the future, but also actively fights them. Even if it costs a small part of the profit. That's the future.
    Best regards from Saxony/ GermanyLoisl

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $3.524K 1.762M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
169 196674803 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 93271379 61
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.