LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-33

1. 715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1533
    @loisli1978, well said.
    Reading an LPD quarterly should not be rushed, and follow up doses are recommended.
    I've just finished it, and really am at a loss of where to start, such is its density; @kellelectric did a stellar job in the not too distant past; but here goes.

My overall vibe continues to be positive, and to remind readers that LPD really is quite unique in its aim to be a metals mining and processing zero solid process waste operator; there is only one other mineral processor I am aware of that is similar - another Aussie company in the battery minerals space, specifically nickel.

Like this QLD-based producer, LPD has multiple by-products of its innovative process; all critical to the EV and battery space.
    LPD go further in being next in line to fill a global caesium supply deficit.
    In fact, LPD is superior to this other lone comparison in that it owns the IP involved.

A supplier of industry-leading carbon footprint Lithium is surely going to attract a premium off-take price, and there were multiple references to increased interest.
    This ESG aspect has been flying under the radar for too long; as Paris emission reduction targets mature, this will become more and more attractive.

Even in my own day job industry, delays due to COVID are a reality and have impacted many of our projects, with multiple false starts and overruns. Take out critical staff/sub-contractors, and it has a cascading effect.
    No-one enjoys reading it, but LPD are always upfront in documenting delays and re-targeted expected time frames.
    So it appears we are in a climatic period of LPD's Stage 1 development, with its fine line between pleasure and pain anticipation weighing on everyone's minds.

For those looking for easy 2019-2021 lithium dartboard baggers, LPD may not be your thing.
    IMO every portfolio should have at least one serious company that may be boring, may actually walk the ESG walk, be a complex set up with a difficult read, and ultimately turn out to be one that will be a bedrock to your long term prosperity, and one you will be proud to talk to folk you trust at BBQs.
    LPD is for me that company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
176 202034476 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 108832658 59
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.