LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Thoughtful as usual @cmonaussie in your Post #: 61229783. I do...

1. 864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1613
    Thoughtful as usual @cmonaussie in your Post #: 61229783. I do support the general thrust of comments in Post #: 61216547 by @Learning_2B1.

Project Progress
    Completion of the Process Design Criteria is a critical milestone, for it allows firm quotes for hardware and related services. These will support the control estimates and provide the capex and opex components of the pro-forma P&L. The completion of the PDC has not received its due focus.

The FEED itself would be a significant effort, and it's not unexpected that finalising it has taken several weeks to review, question, explain and understand with Lycopodium. That Karibib FEED is finished and gets parked until KIZAD (the more complicated portion) is finished should not be seen as significant.

Financials
    I don't agree with your assessment that this project only works because of the by-products. At present, we only have the DFS in the public domain, but that shows 62% ($US66.7) of total revenue coming from lithium. Even if revenue from by-products was zero, that still delivers a gross margin of ~45% - enough for loan repayments and G&A expenses.

Spodumene
    Can you expand on the benefits of near-site spodumene chemical processing plants? (rhetorical).
    I'm just not sure that is part of the thinking of the companies that dig holes. I'd be interested in the ESG angle. As I understand, "low temperature" spod roasting is available, but it still requires ~800C. Even the Chinese patent for "low temperature" lepidolite processing requires roasting at ~450C (destroying the Cs & Rb).

Until the spod processors adopt LPD's technology, I think the higher Li concentration levels typical in spodumene will be an inadequate trade-off for LPD's zero waste, low energy/temperature solution.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $3.174K 1.587M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
139 281199203 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 17818911 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.