ZEO 5.13% 3.7¢ zeotech limited

I am not sure but it seems to me that what appears to be a big...

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    I am not sure but it seems to me that what appears to be a big seller or sellers putting up larger parcels that I have seen over the last few weeks appear to have exited as the sell side is quite thin . I am sensing that the market is yet to digest the significance of the trailblazer announcement . Once the company get it out there and hopefully they will in the next few months and pique the interest of investors I feel that we will see the SP rise as the company builds to its pilot plant phase and beyond into next year . In my view it seems the SP has bottomed here low market cap in the right space for the times and it is a good time to get set at these levels in my view . I am happy to invest here and hold as it will take time to get to the pilot in the back half of the year and then plant phase in 2023 assuming all goes well , but the value should build as they tick off target dates and build the business all things being equal . Sure there will be a need for a CR for the plant stage but I suspect that will be at a higher SP down the track .I feel we are in the infancy of the development of some game changing tech. I may be wrong but I will get bang for buck at these levels if they deliver . AIMO of course . Time will tell .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZEO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.002(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $64.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $16.72K 449.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.7¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.7¢ 276527
Last updated 12.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
ZEO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.