ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 420
    I could put forward numerous other examples of price increases/decreases/increases etc. This is the stock market, and it only seems those that aren’t invested don’t understand it. Don’t those that invest always wish they pick the best entry point after months/years of research and DD. When they think they picked the best entry point, only to see red for a little while, some even years.
    I clearly timed MNS entry perfectly thus far, only saw a couple of red moths before the increase way up to 0.75c to watch it fall. From where i sit, MNS has ticked all the boxes from my DD over the years when I then invested. Drymouth was the one that talked others to sell at loss, and you are a burnt ex employee.
    Where FMG becomes a comparison, they did and still do have major doubters within the high end of market Goldman Sach and the likes. They were burnt in the early days, did not hold, loss $ and years later FMG has triumphed and they have not been able to move past it and hence still ridicule on zero basis other than been burnt years ago. You don’t fall into that category given you’re an ex employee, drymouth does, as he lost monies and talked others into selling at loss.
    Myself held through the downs of FMG and MNS and will continue too unless something substantial changes my mind, but that won’t be from the likes of frazl, drymouth, mundane, gearstick, kiwiduck, or Cassandra.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.