SVL 0.00% 16.5¢ silver mines limited

Hi Peter,Once again thanks for taking the time to go through...

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Hi Peter,

Once again thanks for taking the time to go through each point in detail. I guess I do agree with you in every point you make, because that is what common sense is telling for a long time hence why I'm a long term holder. However, I do like to explore perspectives different than mine as I like to assume that I'm wrong.

One perspective is that it is possible that those in power are just waiting for the perfect excuse. So for example, If Ukraine is nuked and Russia is blamed, this will create the public perception that the economy worldwide has been hampered because of Russia. Sure we will suffer, and a lot, but the blame has been diverted to someone else. We will foot the bill with extremely higher prices. The Fed will "print" through quantitative easing more money but because goods and services are scarce, inflation will go up significantly. The mistake of many is assuming this is due to their incompetency but let me digress and suggest that perhaps it's by intent. This creates the perfect opportunity to introduce radical policies such as the universal basic income, and others, and put the blame on Russia and capitalism.

The Fed together with the world economic forum can suggest an alternative financial system to tackle the problem they themselves created in first place. This is what the Great Reset is about, the introduction of the fourth industrial revolution which as Biden said, happens every 40 years or so, and the US needs to come out first. His words.

In this context, it is not certain that metals will go up. Sure it is possible that they let the dollar sink on purpose, as the collateral for this is really the people's money. In exchange for this debt you could be asked to give away your freedoms which if you don't have anything of course you will take it. However, it is not certain that the new financial system will be backed by gold. I'm hoping it will but that is not set in stone. In fact, the west has a lot to earn if this new currency or dollar 2.0 is not set in this standard since Russia, China, India, Indonesia and others have been buying gold. If the Fed and friends, continues to artificially push the price of metals down then this hurts effectively the competition. The Fed can introduce a new currency backed by a crypto-technology we haven't yet heard about, sell the world it is ground breaking technology and will save humanity. The west will adopt it since they do whatever the Fed and the US tells them to do, and the rest of the world is forced to comply since the price of metals continues to be stagnated indefinitely, so there is no reason to buy.

Apologies if I sound pessimistic, but everywhere I read, I only get extremely optimistic views about the price of metals and perhaps they are grounded, but I don't think it is clear cut as I might appear. Those in power can move this any direction they want, and yes, they will force the people to suffer and bail out the system. Of course for this to work they need to deflect the blame to someone i.e. Russia, and come up with a new Holy Grail, capable of convincing the masses that we have fixed the issue forever.

If there is something I have learned through the decades, is that there is no end to the criminal enterprise running the show. They can do whatever they want, and we foot the bill, either through wars, or with our pockets. History backs this statement.

Let's hope you are right though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $248.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $450.3K 2.732M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 1000751 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 2393 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
16.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.3¢ 1378329
Last updated 15.56pm 03/05/2024 ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.