KLL 0.00% $7.28 kalium lakes limited

While falling into the frustrated share holder camp ( as opposed...

1. 264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    While falling into the frustrated share holder camp ( as opposed to shitcanners camp). I think KLL shares are at unbelievable value. Yes the plant must be operating, I believe that is happening now however not proven at nameplate etc.

Very rough numbers here, happy to be shitcanned as long as poster can offer their back of envelope calculations as suspect this is conservative! Current SOP price north of $1400 in Australia.

so let's say KLL will make $1000 per tonne after costs at 80kta. So $80million ebit or greater once plant is operating at downgraded output in 2023. That is approx 6 -7cents per share! Risk vs reward, pay under 10 cents for a share than may be able to make 7 cents.

market cap will rocket once plant operating, sales demonstrated, 120 kpa tonnes ramped up and bad breath of cap raises and stalled timelines and peer failures are brushed away.

good luck to long term frustrated and currently hurting shareholders. And to KLL communications team, more updates please

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.