APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

cmbcp it looks like half the loan is an unsecured amount so that...

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    cmbcp it looks like half the loan is an unsecured amount so that amount there won’t be recovered if it goes into liquidation. Another thing of note is the report is actually very well written for a change and is not a copy and paste job littered with mistakes like it used to be with previous management members in charge.

I am interested to see where this story will go, however I have also seen Terry Cuthbertson performance on other companies and they all speak volumes of his capabilities as a businessman. I think someone with such capabilities is not good for any company private or public imo!

But who knows! Maybe with the right person in charge he may finally be involved in a company that succeeds as I can’t blame him for all those other companies failing as It was a team of people running them and can’t hold him solely accountable, maybe his just had bad luck being involved with others that could not run companies.

Where this story ends no one could know. All I know is if this thing succeeds and people make a lot of money, all the transgressions of management will be forgotten and everyone will move on together with its success, however if this thing fails and big people with deep pockets lose it all I think there will be some court cases and lawsuits that management will be fending off which could last the remained of their lives!

Interesting to see what happens, let’s see what they can do with the limited resources they have left and several board members chewing it away!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.