MKR 0.00% 3.5¢ manuka resources ltd.

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-28

1. 3,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 321
    Sorry missed your *edit.

Crypto has been a net positive for PMs in my opinion because of the overlap of values inherent in it, like financial freedom. Bitcoin has been labelled the "gold" of crypto, while many other cryptos are the "silver" to Bitcoin. This labeling has been there since the start, even the Bitcoin logo is most known for looking like a gold coin. Many of the people who made it big in crypto have shifted a lot of their wealth into physical metals. I feel like this knowledge is barely known for some reason, like there is some crypto vs pm war going on that doesn't actually exist except in the ignorant.

People that have a high IQ know it is stupid to keep all your eggs in one basket, so why would someone who made 50M off Bitcoin keep all their value in Bitcoin? They wouldn't, they already "diversified" into fiat when they collected on some of their Bitcoin value and then also shifted some of it into PMs.

I don't think the Bitcoin price matters that much outside of how much money Bitcoin/crypto can make people. People that like crypto will tend to associate with people that like PMs. So if the money making potential of crypto is there it will be a net positive for PMs. The value of Bitcoin doesn't really matter in this case it just matters how much money it can make the people that share PM values, so the volatility matters. The crypto space is also much bigger than just Bitcoin, so as long as the potential to make insane gains exists I think it helps PMs. People that make huge gains in crypto will look to diversify into PMs because they would be insane not to and PMs is the "real" path that crypto has followed.

As much as you can lust over some internet stuff once you have seen the real stuff nothing compares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.