MKR 18.5% 3.2¢ manuka resources ltd.

Nice to see you back goldbear!And I agree re: SP for the most...

1. 3,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 321
    Nice to see you back goldbear!

And I agree re: SP for the most part. MKR is connected heavily to silver price and until silver breaks >$30 US we will not see major action for MKR. Which is something you've said a lot and I parrot it too, if you don't think silver will break out you shouldn't be in something like MKR. I think many of us already thought silver would have made a run by now but predicting silver/gold is a tricky beast due to the market manipulation. With war now and gold standards being talked about again we could be finally about to see some global market action that we haven't before and it has potential to be the trigger. I think this may have influenced the timing of the interest rates to try to draw back some love to the USD.

That being said the SP could be higher now in the current market if there was a bigger buzz, if they were on the forefront of technology, internet communication, online sales , etc, but would that matter much in the scheme of things? Not really to me, it doesn't matter to me if SP is 50c now or 20c, as I wouldn't be selling and it isn't the reason I got into MKR. I actually prefer it to be lower because I keep buying as new money comes in. But it may matter to some people here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.005(18.5%)
Mkt cap ! $24.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.3¢ 2.5¢ $75.68K 2.570M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99500 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 417800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MKR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.