AUZ 11.1% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

Some ppl, already employed by each company would have got...

1. 4,822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 919
    Some ppl, already employed by each company would have got together. Talked. Crunched some numbers. Talked again. Agreed on the terms and conditions. Signed a document of just a few pages. Raised a glass.The world is really a lot less impressive than many think. It would have cost very little time and money.

All the impressive phrases and phrasing in the world can’t get the car out of the ditch, which is what I’ve seen Auz as for a long time.

A car stuck in the mud. A driver with their foot on the gas, making it get even more bogged. A bunch of ppl standing around offering impressive sounding observations.

The fuel powering the car as it sits there spinning it’s wheels, digging itself deeper? Investor capital. It’s just flying out the exhaust in a big cloud of smoke.

The car is now also chained to a big heavy block. The ASIC court case.

Get rid of the heavy block. Switch drivers. Dig the car out with hard work. Get moving again. That would mean concluding the court case. Replacing the Board. Sell the existing tenements. Find new ones. Start all over again.

My first post wouldn’t post with any text included!
    Last edited by ClockworkSmurf: 05/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $34.11K 3.497M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1161990 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 8076002 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.