AUZ 0.00% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-97

1. 2,573 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    the bigger problem with the offtake is not 0 down , that can be standard , but rather the unquantified discount and pricing structure

the ANN states a pricing formula method , from my research I cannot see the BOD has announced to the market the formula that will be used , and considering recent developments regarding disclosure and informing the market , I consider this a massive red flag

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4569/4569857-431b7bfcb108e50046555bf1cc809b4f.jpg

However full disclosure to the financing partners regarding the formula would be required, my concern here is if the pricing formula was competitive , financiers would be lining up after all its LG Energy a safe offtake partner as many holders seem to promote

So what's the issue ? Top shelf materials , Top shelf Offtake Partner , what shelf is the pricing discount ? What interest rate will finance be ? Personally I would prefer a cashed up invested partner over finance during this part of the inflationary cycle.

In my experience Its currently not in a position to accurately value this deal and this is the down side to an offtake of this type , guaranteed 100 % offtakes always come with discounts especially to the largest safest buyers and I believe the dot points you made about what LGE have done only serve to agree with my stance

dyor not professional advise

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.789M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $1.833K 252.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 25999748 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1087459 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.55pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.