ETM 4.55% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-2

1. 2,206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 641
    I have read the report and am quite happy with all points covered. Its very good and quite clear..

But may read again to ensure nothing missed...

From my interpretation of events so far it appears to me as thought the GoG are working to try and get the project listed in the local Greenland Court which as we know would be very biased and be breaking the rules that have been set by the GoG....

Thats the first point..

In leading up to that surmation I see that the GoG have been misleading on many fronts and not following thru on previous agreed terms....

The other point that is improtant to watch is that the GoG may be looking at ways to try and cancel GML licence by not renewing in December 2022 when it falls due....

The objective to try and avoid the Arbitration process keep it in Greenland and then have control of the final outcome...

I do not think this will happen and the Arbitration will continue however they have Poul Sogaard as their nominated arnitrator at present I cant find anything on him...

The next few months are quite critical as to how this is all going to play out. But I do believe that GoG have boxed themselves in a bit with their behaviour and not sticking to the rules/or commitments made...

I do think that there could be many circling the GML project even in cohort with the GoG this site in the new world order is simply to valuable...

My thought for the day....

"How a Society Can Choose to fail or Succeed"

"Go Thor"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $29.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $43.53K 1.969M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1968203 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 1844103 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.