ETM 4.35% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

i said that i was in favour of uranium mining but only if the...

1. GBB
    2,671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    i said that i was in favour of uranium mining but only if the country is that's their decision and it should be respected.
    the uranium issue of what was to be exported by ggg on the face of it i personally had no problems but they only recovered 50% of the uranium and zero % of the thorium neither of which is explained adequately.
    the radon worries especially in the pit during mining as i have seen just how much is coming out of the old adit as the man from the USGS said to me the highest exposure to radon he had ever experienced.
    the very dangerous radioactive actinium, which is a daughter of thorium, is according to a lecture I heard at 8 to 12 times acceptable limits this does not appear to have been covered. Although i suspect the actinium will go out with the REE product where it at the least will be a penalty at the worst will severely restrict sale options.
    however these problems pale into almost nothing when compared to the potential fluorine problem, the potential problems of the soluble phosphate on your recovery and the problems caused by the forne wind on the tailings lake. and there is much more

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $30.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $37.78K 1.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1510902 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 50951 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.