ALV 0.00% 11.5¢ alvo minerals limited

Clearly, by the fact that you 'don't hold' and are asking these...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Clearly, by the fact that you 'don't hold' and are asking these questions (on a forum), clearly shows that you haven't done your research or maybe its in its infancy.

Making bold statements without backing them up with substance can show an intent to deceive and accusing posters, who you don't know, of not doing their own research is just a bit naïve.

I'm not here to educate you, but I will provide a couple of things regarding infrastructure to add to your research, if you are 'actually' thinking of investing in Alvo.

• Brazil has smelters for both Zn (Nexa) and Cu (Parapanema), which are both reachable by rail.
    • If Alvo needed to reach a port, they can choose the northern system, the port in Maranhao state, which is where Vale export from the Carajas, or the southern zone, Santos, RIO etc.
    • Most of these are on the rail system and therefore I would assume it will come down to a combination of logistics/cost/availability etc.
    • Further, the main north-south line is within 30km, with an existing load-out station 180km away. I believe a proposed EW line from Ilheus port (to be potentially built by a major company, Bamin) intends to hit the N-S line 50km or so NW of Alvo.
    • Of interest, Nexa's newest Zn VMS project at Aripuana is approx. 600km from rail. Now, Aripuana is big, but is lower grade (mainly Zn, Pb) than Palma.

Anyway, many here (myself included) like the exploration story that's developing, so hopefully we can see you holding soon. smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.5¢ $13.8K 120K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 93684 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 16500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.