ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 730 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    Absolutely Baby Doc Talisman mining is a hidden Gem of a company. The only reason I think news has been quiet is the inclement weather over in NSW. They have in the meantime identified over 20 conductive anomalies across all four AEM survey blocks.
    Also Three conductive anomalies identified at the Kaolin Shaft prospect, supported by Talisman’s current
    geological interpretation, have significantly increased the prospectivity of this area and have been
    scheduled for drill testing early in the December Quarter.
    Talisman has now confirmed plans to chase down the newly identified targets that management believes could herald the discovery of a major mineralized system in the district.They have a great CEO Shaun Vokes, a very good exploration manager Russ Gregory, and one of the best Company chairman Kerry Harmanis.
    Lets not forget over the past 18 months they have banked a cool $7.7 million courtesy of an uncapped 1 percent gross revenue royalty from the sale of an iron ore project to Wonmunna Iron Ore, a subsidiary of Chris Ellison’s over $11 billion-capped Mineral Resources.
    We just need to get on the ground as soon as the weather permits then I think the market will take notice.

‘I’ll be staggered if we don’t find something’

Optimism about an imminent discovery could be boosting this ASX mining share.

Optimism from chairman

Optimism from chairman

Talisman Mining shares could be rising amid a positive outlook from the company’s chairman and rich lister Kerry Harmanis.

Harmanis established West Australian nickel miner Jubilee Mines in 1987 before selling it off to Xstrata for $3.1 billion in October 2007. And now, Harmanis is confident Talisman is on the verge of a discovery. Speaking to the Australian Financial Review, Harmanis said:

We are well on our way. I’m very confident.

I’ll be staggered if we don’t find something, or two, this year.

Talisman is exploring copper and gold at the Lucknow Gold project and Lachlan Copper-Gold project. The company also receives royalties from the Wonmunna Iron Ore Project in the Pilbara in Western Australia.

Harmanis is a substantial shareholder in the company, holding 33,859,138 shares — that’s an 18% stake in the company.

In a quarterly report released in late April, Talisman highlighted it received $1.24 million in royalties from the Wonmunna project in the quarter.

Since March 2021, Talisman has gained $5.35 million in royalty payments from the project. The Wonmunna mine is owned by Mineral Resources Limited (ASX: MIN).

Talisman has more than $8.2 million cash in hand as at the end of the quarter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.