S2R 7.06% 9.1¢ s2 resources ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-10

1. 735 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 688
    Thanks for you analysis polonium210.

Ive said it before but I am amazed at how little interest there seems to be in this stock at the moment, considering all of the exciting potential.

Their presentations come across well at the mining conferences, full of tantalizing facts etc, with proven quality management and we surely are not too far away from the EL being granted, a lot of the groundwork has been done at polar bear and fosterville, there are all these hints and clues as you mentioned to the potential rich pickings that may await us, quality proven management, gold price seemingly wanting to play the game, yet you could hear a pin drop on the s2r forum.

I think gainsmasters point about these guys not shouting from the rooftops for retail investors may have some truth but at least you know when they talk there is some substance in what they say, not just fluffer pumping talk. Some things it seems just can not be rushed, and the victorian minerals EL process is one of them. We just have to be patient.

At least we we'll be well set up to sprint out of the blocks when it is finally granted. Some things just take time and if there is no news there is not much to say but you'd still think a few more gold hounds would have been on the trail of S2R by now.

When I spoke to management they said EL by end of the year/early next year so I will not even think about it till then but if they do announce it sooner, that'll just be a bonus.

Anyone have a any idea about how hard it is to get a salt lake equipped drill rig for polar bear? is this likely to be a protracted thing in the current environment ? This is all thats stopping progress for that project I think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add S2R (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.006(7.06%)
Mkt cap ! $41.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.5¢ 9.0¢ $13.98K 149.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 26410 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
S2R (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.