S2R 1.09% 9.1¢ s2 resources ltd

Yep 100% agree….I still feel the ground position and potential...

1. 389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1234
    Yep 100% agree….I still feel the ground position and potential in Vic isn’t well understood by the general masses as crazy as that sounds.
    I reckon you are on the money that its just a rig availability issue that’s holding things up at PB. I had a slight panic moment a while back thinking that maybe it was due to the commodity rights, as the previous announcements (post the sale of the gold asset) only mentioned ‘retained nickel rights’ and didn’t mention copper or PGE’s. But in the recent EM announcement, it specifically mentioned:
    "S2 hold rights (100%) of any nickel mineralisation (and associated metals) within the Polar Bear project."

For the rig availability - even back from Sirius and early S2R it seemed to be an issue – but probably compounded of late with the increase in ‘other’ exploration co’s also wanting to also get out on various lakes for the usual gold, base metal search but now also lithium and potash. From what I understand there is only a relatively limited number of salt-lake equipped rigs of various types (e.g. AC, DD, RC) from a handful of contractors (e.g. Ausdrill, W.D.A, Raglan, DDH1, Westcore). So I'm assuming its more a case of get in the queue rather than just ring around until one pops up, but how long that might take I have no idea.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add S2R (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $41.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.4¢ 9.0¢ $30.54K 334.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 198094 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.1¢ 83374 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
S2R (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.