ASM 7.26% 57.5¢ australian strategic materials limited

Buying pressure has definitely increased with this report. I'm...

1. 1,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 648
    Buying pressure has definitely increased with this report. I'm not going to go into it as it has already been covered. Confidence is starting to build again and we all know how quick she can move due to low liquidity. Add to that some short covering in the mix and we could see a very nice move to the upside. Market depth is also looking fantastic with a ratio of almost 9:1 for the bulls.

As I said before, nothing has changed with the exception of the timeline. The powerhouse of ASM is still there, the top 20 are still with us, IG has not sold a single share even though he was in desperate need for cash. He had all the information at his disposal, he would have been well aware of the delays so he could have definitely sold some at $14, yet he did not. As they say, follow the money. ASM will be a retirement stock with nice dividend payments well before the end of this decade. I had that marked as 2025/26 but that date has now moved to around 2027/28 IMO. Well done to those that managed to pick some below the $2.00 mark. Bargain of the century!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.5¢
Change
-0.045(7.26%)
Mkt cap ! $104.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
62.0¢ 62.0¢ 56.5¢ $98.81K 168.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2946 57.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.5¢ 38593 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.