FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-35

1. 456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    I enjoy your input RB, I honestly do but I do not see how confidence has been restored. Perhaps @ 2.50am Im missing the obvious? For me, reporting in any instance is a requirement. Id suggest that much of the legwork is done by a team and of course the CEO does their thing before release to market.

I do believe we are missing a previous report (half yearly I think) that would be more telling for me as its likely to provide more clarity about the problem period. Then again, knowing FFX it may result in more unanswered questions. Fair to say its being withheld (because the can given the suspension?) as it may potentially spell out concerns for upcoming finance or buyout arrangements and they wouldnt want to inadvertaintly mthball prospective opportunities with honest disclosure, would they. Who knows for sure? What I do know is that FFX needs to clarify much of the past in a warts and all way for the market and certainly for me to gain a level of confidence. You see, we are likely to be given an opportunity to vote on prospective initiatives shortly. Who in their right mind can do so with good conscience when there are unanswered questions?

Hope this is read in the manner intended. Not pissed, just throwing out thoughts.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.