FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-90

1. 5,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3798
    I remember when this thread was getting 100 comments a day - yesterday it had zero.

What we are witnessing happening to those hundreds of former posters, all good people, is wealth destruction, that they clearly don't deserve.

Anyway, crunch time may be coming, yet again, for this company, for the 4th time in it's history.

We (may) need a group of shareholders to take control of this company, (finally), as directors.

And this (may) need to happen before the current BODs declare they have not been able to find a suitable funding arrangement, and as a result, they've decided to give the new CEO his $150,000 free pension top-up payout and a first class ticket back to Sydney, while they clear the remaining coffers out of FFX for themselves with their golden handshakes, on the way out smiling (as has happened 3 times before).

As shareholders, surely we must learn from experience (eventually).

It seems that this company suffers from a deja-vu complex (over and over again).

Scam quotes - from "The bible for ASX small cap mining company directors - volume 1".

1. “It’s morally wrong to allow a sucker to keep his money.” - W. C. Fields.
    2. “Who is going to believe a con artist? Everyone, if he is good.” - Andy Griffith.
    3. “The money’s the same, whether you earn it or scam it.” - Bobby Heenan.

And finally, a couple of classic quotes from my old favorite, "The Ferengi Rules of Acquisition", from Star Trek, Deep Space Nine (DSN) - look them up.

Rule 26.
    The vast Majority of the rich in this galaxy did not inherit their wealth; they stole it.
    Rule 125.
    A lie, isn't a lie, until someone else knows the truth.
    Rule 223.
    Rich men don't come to buy, they come to take.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.