AVL 0.00% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-11

1. 9,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2906
    @Bermuda007 (Were you 17 when you came up with that name btw?rolleyes.png)
    Critical mineral fund, Aus Export Credit Bank now funding mining projects in a meaningful way too, and NAIF look to be a few avenues to potentially funding a good chunk of needed. So I think your concerns on capex are somewhat dated. It certainly took the LNP about 9 years too long to see the market wasn't working. ONE of these companies are a reasonable chance IMHO. Though if another large source of vanadium worldwide gets in ahead of them, I would quickly revise that idea.

I think funding is possible. But the more critical part is what happens to the vanadium price when either comes on line. I don't think the impact they would have would be small, and it will be to the downside. Think PLS/AJM on lithium at a minimum. So LT neither is an especially good investment, so look for a short term strategy. And that's where AVL falls down with the massive shares on issue, and longer time frame to potential mining.

Why would AVL get funding prior to TMT when they are a year behind on the development path, and have a lesser IRR on their DFS?
    And why would I make money on TMT if not invested there? I mean, I'm happy to if you know of a way...
    Last edited by WoodySpoon: 29/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $129.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $65.81K 4.393M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 8890552 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 3093322 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.