AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

@Bermuda007 (Were you 17 when you came up with that name...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    @Bermuda007 (Were you 17 when you came up with that name btw?rolleyes.png)

Sorry for the late response. No, the truth was I was debating on going with that or a name synonymous with being the biggest loser on a sporting ladder and finally went for the place I'm from. I just thought I'd look like too big of an idiot if I picked the other on a stock forum, and basically showed my investor prowess. But like they say about hats, "it looks good on you though".

I read through the rest of your "it's possible" and "I think" lines, until I gave up in paragraph 2 so forgive me if I don't cover all your questions. However, it would seem we both somewhat agree that for either company to get close to receiving half a billion dollars to build a plant in this market, some massive things have to happen. Oh and the reason that I'd give AVL the edge is because hopefully the person giving out the $$ will have graduated high school and will follow the seam from AVL's property onto TMT's and thus have a very clear understanding of what's on who's land.

But hey, I think it's going to go private based on many many things I've seen out of AVL, so who cares. Just wondering if this is the final push down to the levels someone would step in, and how much resistance they'll get. sneaky.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $105.8K 7.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2698027 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8089207 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.