ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-23

1. 347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    The reality is we are still early, it's worth double right now IMO, unfortunately because we are in that early stage our share price didn't hold up in the middle of the year and we have to wait until the scoping study is finished to get back to that and higher, then an off take agreement will come and we will be well north of $1, again only in my opinion. Right now, all we can do is shout hey don't forget about us, people are impatient and always looking for the shiny new toy. It's stupid but it's human nature but the smart money holds and doesn't jump around. Nothing is being missed, we haven't had any news for a while and people had unrealistic expectations for the latest drill results/expansion so the people that jumped in, jumped off and a bit of a snowball effect happened that caused people to become nervous and some more sold out. Right now it's just a waiting game. All just my opinion, happy to hear opposing views as well. Maybe people have questions marks on management or think the resource needs to be bigger idk. Btw we have doubled the sp this year, which is not all that bad really.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.