ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    100%. And this is why those THREE holes are being kept under wraps for the time being .....and because there really can't be any other reason for a period of 12 months to receive assays back from only THREE holes. Its because they come with their own ' Sensitivities ' in up scaling and/ or revising the Authier Pit while discussions are ongoing.

Even if the three holes were bad , it would have really NO material effect on Authier's current economics and the one which has largely been put forward for ' Blending ' integration. So why not release them if they were known to be poorer results. This is unlikely ....so it can only because they go further to enhancing the ore body and ultimate LOM , albeit from an ' Expanded ' quarry style operation.

So yeah , I definitely think these THREE holes are going to be significantly revealing on the BOTH the economics and the Direction of initial earthworks and excavation proposals at Authier. And this is why we are waiting. I have almost never seen a situation whereby expantionary drilling results are taking 12 months to assay and report back to the market. Very unusual indeed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.