SYA 0.00% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

In September Morella had the CEO resign. Could this be what is...

1. 215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    In September Morella had the CEO resign. Could this be what is holding things up? James Brown has 3 roles now - CEO; Managing Director and DIrector; and Non Executive Director at Sayona. It seems like a lot to put on one persons plate if they are wanting to move forward quickly?...

Alex Cheeseman went to Critical Resources after being Non Executive Director there, he now is MD.

Morella seems to be in a bit of reshuffle? Maybe realigning their core management? James Brown was at Altura - a connection there.

I do not come from a place of knowledge other than Just connecting dots; reading every news I can to understand my investment in Sayona better. I do know that following these relationships gives a better understanding.

Winsome just had a trading halt after a big jump...along with Vision Lithium....maybe a M&A - stock prices usually go up when this is about to happen...

Sept 19 (Reuters) - Morella Corporation Ltd (1MC) :

• CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER ALEX CHEESEMAN HAS TENDERED HIS RESIGNATION
    • MORELLA DOES NOT INTEND TO REFILL POSITION OF CEO
    • CEO DUTIES TO BE FORMALLY ASSOCIATED WITH POSITION ABSORBED BY MANAGING DIRECTOR JAMES BROWN, OTHER EXECUTIVES

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $1.607M 46.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 4668541 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 2167024 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.