ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 22,008 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2181
    Not guessing for 10 years, been involved for 20 years. Now is totally different to what it was 20, 10, 7 years ago. In that time, there WAS something to look forward to and hypothesise about, it's called what happens when you are investing long term in a purely exploration company. Yes, hope, is THE prime emotion during that time. Hoping that your decision to invest in this company was going to pay off and that you can enjoy the ride. As I have said so often, I do not invest for profit, I enjoy the ride and that's why you will notice that I have never invested in a dividend paying company, all below 5 cents and topping up along the way. My portfolio will die with me and be sold off.
    Icon 20, 15, 10, 7 years ago gave me that ride and hope. But, since then it has been more like defending against, what I considered to be, unfair criticism, nothing to do with the SP, HC became extremely critical and personal. And from people who were clearly gambling on a favourable outcome for profit.
    So, I defended.I still argue that genuine, long term, Icon shareholders have been stiff and it's not their or Icon's fault.

Now, howver, it is a one issue, the last throw of the dice, potentially the end of the line. Then, why guess, it's a toss of a coin matter, why guess and argue and hypothesise about it being heads or tails?? Can't you see that cougar? Sad if you can't.
    This next month, maybe, the next few days, could bring this 20 yearss ride, story, to a close. So be it. Move on.
    And you expect me to guess heads or tails and argue which I guess that it will be??? Why do I even respond to you? Coming out with "could means" is bordering on ridiculous in these circumstances. Glass half full, glass half empty, all I'm saying is just keep your guessing to yourself. Why do I reply to you cougar, courtesy, common courtesy, because you went to the trouble of posting, but, I'm not getting involved with your rhetorical questions and hypothetical guesses.
    Looking forward to the next announcement, then?????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.