AAU 0.00% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-84

1. 8,478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 899
    Brian's past successes have been highlighted and for that he has been remunerated and I dare say like most director/CEO's rather handsomely. Given he is in his twilight years and the company's progress thus far especially with further delays, remuneration at these elevated levels are rather generous. With respect to delays it would be nice if there was a delay to remuneration more in step with company progress or perhaps lack of. CR's may have then been curtailed (dreaming). And yes, he bought shares on market but then he can afford to.

If I were to get to 80 or beyond I doubt I would 'need' that sort of money but it would be nice to get the share price moving upwards now as I currently could really use it - suspect others in the main concur.

Sure hope money isn't just drained and then holders left out in the cold - have experienced that before with another company years ago that showed much promise but in the end failed to deliver even with multiple CR's during the course of it's wannabe existence. Will history repeat - don't know but hoping not. Some histories are bad enough to occur once.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.114M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 43746007 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 27713460 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.