AAU 0.00% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-85

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    I appreciate the balanced questioning too - we only learn more that way, not by blindly believing. I find it hard to really subscribe to views that are rose tinted, although I can find them fun and amusing.

Appreciate your inputs - and yes I definitely raise my eyebrows to $780k p.a. - puts into context a bit more about the level of risk I'd otherwise thought Brian had been playing with, having such a big stake.

I wonder what the market cap would be if he didn't have many holdings. It seems to be the one thing that brings trust to investing in Cuba who are still somewhat obligated to Russia via 'free' debt, and communism aligned with China. None of that leaves a good taste in the mouth - and if it wasn't for Brian's holdings then who would be invested? While he's had some great successes, he's had some big failings too (can't win them all). We seem to only be hearing about the success stories though.

"In Brian we trust" seems to be the motto of AAU, so questioning age and remuneration is very valid with this stock.

Good points raised on why his age shouldn't be of concern too - although many people die suddenly a lot younger and seemingly healthier every day, especially once reaching 70s!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.114M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 43746007 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 27713460 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.