S2R 5.00% 10.5¢ s2 resources ltd

That sounds rather cryptic sparky.. what do you think they may...

1. 721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 656
    That sounds rather cryptic sparky.. what do you think they may be referring to?

this management group are no dunces. I have faith in them to do the right thing , but what could that be going by that juicy morsel they threw your way?

some kind of jv or funding sourced from a partner now that involves sharing the prize later on in lieu of a near term traditonal form of cash raising does not appeal unless it was on extremely favourable terms for us. If we strike something early on, the dilution of whatever prize we may find is likely to be of much greater value and loss to current shareholders if they have to share it around, than the cost of dilution we would incur from some form of cash raise now which lets us keep the whole prize of whatever we may find later.

I'm not suggesting that's our choice but if not what else?

We are coming into some seriously interesting times with this stock very shortly I believe. If the degree of discussion and interest (or lack of it) on here is anything to go by investors will be in for a huge awakening once the granting of the Exploration Licence lights the fuse. Not long now surely, and hopefully that awakening vaguely coincides with the first results from polar bear for a one-two punch to the head of sleepwalking investors who are not familiar with the unfolding story.

Interesting times for sure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add S2R (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $6.795K 66.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15150 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 46219 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
S2R (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.