S2R 5.00% 10.5¢ s2 resources ltd

Hi @Nortalk Yes, one of the major selling points the department...

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1241
    Hi @Nortalk Yes, one of the major selling points the department was using to promote the tender was around kickstarting exploration and the benefit to regional VIC by injecting significant exploration spend.
    There are many examples in other parts of VIC where standard exploration license's (not part of a competitive process) have been applied for, and subsequently granted within 2-6month periods. So, the fact that S2 and Agnico’s EL applications from the ground release have been held up for so long makes me think that it must either be something specific to the tender itself (additional conditions) or something specific to that particular area, rather than just the usual department gear-grinding….either way they seemed confident late last year that there would be a decision early 2023.

Hey @Jimbill they had a few different projects in Nevada – two of them they drilled/tested the targets and moved on. The Ecru project was the one where the drilling didn’t reach target, I know they mentioned bad ground/drilling conditions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add S2R (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $6.795K 66.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15150 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 46219 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
S2R (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.