ASM 7.38% 56.5¢ australian strategic materials limited

I think it is exciting times ahead for us. Many positives in the...

1. 818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    I think it is exciting times ahead for us.
    Many positives in the quarterly ann for business to grow.
    As I said before, I am rooting Ian+Rowena with their team to success taking ASM to become a global REE metal producer.
    (Remember, we have KMP ready to produce tonnes and tonnes and tonnes of REE products whilst other Aust REE companies still in financing phase).
    Key highlights from the ann:
    • Successful CR supported by insto + BoD, cash position as at 31/12/22 $72m.
    • New COO appointment to lead the Dubbo project.
    • Two annual ISO audits (Quality + Environment mgmnt system) at KMP by the Institute of Global Certification - completed.
    • Stage 1 HEC to complete in Mid 2023
    • 2x Government grants received for infrastructure upgrade and continuous study with the Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation (ANSTO) related to flowsheet for the Terbium/Dysprosium solvent extraction circuit.
    • Hafnia were producedduring the quarter and potential offtake customers - on track to commence the distribution of samples of zirconia and dehafniated zirconia in Q1 2023.
    • Hosted a site visit to the site for a global industrial materials customer(I wonder who?) interested in possible offtake agreements for multiple Dubbo products.
    • Signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Japanese trading house Marubeni Corporation (Marubeni) to distribute ASM’s rare earth oxides and rare earth metals into Japan. The MOU will be in effect until November 2023.
    • The commissioning of neodymium praseodymium (NdPr) metal and alloy products was completed during the quarter. KMP produced 12.2 tonnes of saleable NdPr metal.
    • Samples of NdFeB strip alloy produced were supplied to a US magnet maker for inspection (again I wonder who?), as part of advanced negotiations for a potential sales agreement.
    • Positive negotiations are ongoing with US and Japanese counterparts for both NdPr metal and NdFeB alloy.
    • Received a request for CuTi alloy samples produced in custom-sized moulds to suit a potential customer’s requirement. Testing moulds were manufactured and delivered to the KMP in December, and production of the customer samples is planned for 1H 2023.
    • Received approval from the Korean government for an international joint Research and Development grant for subsidiaries KSM Metals (KSMM) and KSM Technology (KSMT), worth ₩1.24 billion for KSMT and ₩ 2.85 billion for KSMM.
    • Prices NdFeb, Zirconia, Hafnium have risen.

Go ASM ! The sky is the limit

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.