OD6 2.50% 4.1¢ od6 metals limited

We have already discussed this on VTM. OD6 is not too deep at...

1. 3,100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 735
    We have already discussed this on VTM.

OD6 is not too deep at all. Show sections are deeper than others. Are you being a realist that there is an entire global demand shift for rare earths and magnets?

Do you think only ionic clay resources that are no more than 5m-10m will be economic? IMO no way. Not enough of them at all currently unless you can provide me with a multitude of explorers that fits this bill? Prices will change. Tech will change.

Only a well worked out PFS then DFS can truly determine what is economic. Remember recovery rates will differ, total basket price differs, flow sheets will differ. Different capex and opex.

To literally set a set of rules that are so vague, which I will quote you essentially "No more than 10m deep, 1000ppm average, 20% magnets".

Location? Recovery rates? HREO ratio? By products E.g scandium? I think there is a lot to consider that the professionals will work out.

4 years ago an economic lithium deposit is starkly different from now isn't it naaman? You will find that moving forward Ni, Cu REE, Co, Li prices will remain robust and what was considered economic or not will change vastly. IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OD6 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.