VRC 11.1% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

"I am quite new holding VRC so i feel for those that holding the...

1. 939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1146
    "I am quite new holding VRC so i feel for those that holding the bags all these years. for me its waiting game but i can see 1 or 2 catalyst turning things around quickly."

Shawn,
    Unfortunately for myself and many others, I'm quite old at holding VRC and we've taken a battering of late but you're certainly correct about the catalysts you've listed.
    Apart from our ZG mine having horrible connotations because it's in Ukraine and everyone shudders when they hear that, our other problem is a major lack of credibility. I've said before, all these MOU's and LOI's are well and good but they mean nothing until they are executed and become legally binding. That and the constant missed timelines (Updated Bunyu DFS is the latest example due last quarter) have done us no favours and our market cap is showing the consequences. On a couple of occasions I've bought more shares after watching a webinar where we have been told that funding for Bunyu is almost done, with an offer on the table in a few weeks etc etc. The shares I bought because of statements like that were valued way higher than what we are at now. I probably wasn't on my own there either.
    The quarterly was pretty much as expected but it was interesting to see that our deal with Graphex doesn't appear dead in the water as most including myself would have thought, at least at the moment anyway. 2.2 quarters of funding left is a little scary though however I have faith that Prashant has that under control.
    Our centrepiece and core right from the beginning is Bunyu and by mid year we must achieve at a minimum suitable offtakes along with the updated DFS which will allow funding for Bunyu which will also include some working capital. Without doubt this will ensure a much higher market cap which will then allow a reasonable cap raising at much higher prices which won't dilute long termers to kingdom come again. I doubt any of our large holders will be wanting to stick their hands in their pockets anytime soon again after the last effort. There are a number of other things due which will give us a boost but no customers, potential or otherwise are going to get a grain of graphite in whatever form now until Bunyu is sorted. Adolf Putin and winter has effectively put ZG into mothballs until Russia gets punted so whether anyone likes it or not, that only leaves Bunyu and the clock is ticking.
    Prashant has told us to expect strong newsflow in 2023 but critically the juicy stuff will need to be before June. No shareholder wants to see a CR like the last one. Let's give Prashant some space and support him in such a critical stage of our development and restore some much needed credibility to Mr Market and get this show on the road.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $6.159K 1.539M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 35045771 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7894597 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.23pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.