VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-59

1. 1,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1036
    Well said Tassy. There is change coming and I don't think it's far off. Prashant has the qualities and qualifications to move Volt forward. Asimwe, has more skin in the game than anyone, and should be rolling up the sleeves and getting involved in course correcting.

I'm in contact with a few T20 holders and we all want to see the same thing - Volt to deliver results for ALL shareholders, and to do so managing funds prudently. Concerns have been communicated to Asimwe + Prashant and I believe there will be action to address issues, and return value + belief back to shareholders.

I had given TM the benefit of the doubt, as timelines often slip and deals take longer than planned. But after now seeing 2 consecutive Quarterlies bungled, where one had $12k left in the bank, and the other had a spend of $3.4m in 2 months, as well as multiple expectations set but not met, and a poorly executed capital raise, time is up. Shareholder value has been eroded by underperformance, poor cash management, and inadequate market communication.

Also in Volt's corner is Peak with their director a Top 10 holder and strong supporter of the company with access to institutional and sophisticated investors who would be looking for the same thing before they decide to invest - that is outcomes and good management.

Volt has the assets, but has lacked the execution and follow through. With a change structure/team, a different set of outcomes will come.

Looking at the chart, when this 1.2-1.3c support level has been reached, historically it has been followed by a strong bounce.

GLTAH

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5016/5016706-f54805dfc5e6c61a8cde227982315db6.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.49K 1.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 30298271 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5169200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.