VRC 16.7% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Contrary to popular opinion, I believe Zavaliesky is going to...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151

Contrary to popular opinion, I believe Zavaliesky is going to lead to Volts success. Every war has eventually fizzled out, that’s a fact, and this one seems to be approaching it’s end, that’s an opinion.

In all honesty, that’s been my opinion for too long. I’ve been wrong about it so far. Usually I apply a good balance of risk in my portfolio but currently I’m heavy on high risk and that’s mostly due to volt. I’m still buying but with a high likelihood of another credit raise, it’s hard to value this company. Then, add the enigma that is this Russian invasion. It’s impossible to get timing right with this one.

However, this is where I find my optimism.

offtakes and….

The war will end.

When the war ends, Zavaliesky will unfold.

•Insulation of a pipe and a heating system for the water, that’s all it takes to get this site producing all year round. (Producing 20,000t/pa)

•Alleged upgrades making this site capable of producing 100,000t/pa

If Zavaliesky never closed and power/product supply was never lost, we would already be prosperous!

PC seems to have a good focus and has delivered three pragmatic Announcements in January alone, so far so good.

Tanzania is still there. Philosophise this, if Zavaliesky was never bought and all volt had was Bunyu, Serbia and Guinea, would it’s market cap be higher or lower? There has been a rolling stream of negative announcements sending the share price and sentiment through the floor. And they are almost all with regards to that mine.

And ever since the credit raise there has been an excessive amount of selling pressure. I didn’t mind Trevor but I think he overlooked something there and in turn, got pushed out by either the board members or sophisticated investors.

There also seems to be a notion that we need the Russian invasion to end in order to start back up again. But it was the attack of Ukraine’s electricity infrastructure that stopped production. I’m hoping there will be an announcement of Zavaliesky recommencing in late march/ early April.

0.012 is a good resistance line, for those that managed to enter at that price, I salute you. For those of you that are airing on the side of caution, completely understandable.

I believe sentiment hit rock bottom yesterday. Capitulation is usually a good indicator. Have a look on twitter and you will see some long term holders have sold. My opinion is that wether you still believe or not, this is a bad exit price.

“Bull markets are born on pessimism, grown on skepticism, mature on optimism and die on euphoria. The time of maximum pessimism is the best time to buy, and the time of maximum optimism is the best time to sell.”

John Templeton

Best of luck everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $5.256K 994.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 51314 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 15150573 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.39pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.4¢ 2317873
Last updated 13.54pm 10/05/2024 ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.