KWR 0.00% 2.9¢ kingwest resources limited

I've got nothing to say against BML, obviously neither did KWR,...

1. 562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    I've got nothing to say against BML, obviously neither did KWR, but they did imply what is well known in the industry, and they did just hint that they are bound by the need to cooperate with mills who have the upper hand. No one treats BML and the mills as a single entity, but they should go with the flow and If BML has a special relationship with certain a certain mill or mills then good on them you can read into that what you like.

If I had 300g ore for BML to mine I would certainly not take their reputation or their relationship with a mill as my gaurantee that I would get my fair share at the end. Neither should REZ with 5.2g ore.
    BML are a bunch of mining professionals with geologists etc on staff... they mined the black jack ore body west of the highway at Yunndaga, we hear through the grapevine that they made money trucking 2g ore to Lakewood (?), they also mined at East Menzies for REZ at costs plus 50% of profits My gestimations from REZ's incomplete numbers was that their total costs were about 1.8g/tonne.

Former KWR CEO Ed turner did say for trucking ore they would use a cut off grade of about 2g.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KWR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.