AVL 0.00% 1.4¢ australian vanadium limited

When I think about where we are today with mining companies...

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    When I think about where we are today with mining companies incl. AVL that are trying to monetize an operation in the renewable sector trying to climb all the hurdles faced with getting profitable/sustainable, it is easy to blame the Directors and CEO;s of the company for the constant delays and share dilutions from startup, explorer to producer over countless years. In this forum it seems to lead to wild arguments and accusations of individuals personal decisions and views.
    I think we seem to be constantly mislead and misinformed by the elite top influential people like the ones on the WEF and people with vested interest in the current old energy industries. They are the ones we should direct our anger and dissatisfaction towards. The WEF is really only a secret forum for all the billionaires to further their own agenda while having a great time in Switzerland with all the hush hush gratificational pleasures on the side. while make us all believe that they are working for generational sustainability. Don't be fooled by thinking they have the future of our planet as their first priority. THEY ARE THE ENEMY and we wont know we were fooled until they are all dead and buried.
    Posters on this forum all have the best interest of AVL and other hopefuls at heart and should be united in the goal whether we agree or disagree over smaller details.
    I don't know what it takes to turn the tides but one thing is for sure the common enemy is GREED !!! AIMO GD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.