AVL 6.25% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

You truly are an impressive individual Bermuda - and great you...

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    You truly are an impressive individual Bermuda - and great you give us so many achievements of yours over the years and let us in on your incredibly well-off lifestyle, playing golf and mixing with the rich and famous regularly in your Bermuda triangle island - that is when you are not travelling the world of course and talking with all the mining and other company CEO's you have access to. A class of your own for sure. Oh and of course thank you for the INVALUABLE advice and insights you constantly adorn us with!

So you bought in around when VA started in November 2014 and when the price of the stock was at or around its low of $0.007 (oh and there's another coincidental James Bond reference too - just like Bermuder007;-)). AVL share price has only once retreated to that level during the March 2020 covid blood bath that saw EVERYTHING fall off the perch - is worth noting! So you were a Top 5 holder (no I don't care enough to review Annual Reports to validate that either - but I'm sure you would have a Nominee or your Multi-million $$$ company name there anyway) and recently (in the last 5 years lets say that is) you sold out at significant losses??? NO profit at ALL??? HOW? You must have FOMO'd in significantly during the first half of 2018 when the price was running up to just under 7c and before the it fell by Dec 2018 after FUD on the PFS and significant Vanadium price fluctuations at that time (up to $33USD and back again). So did you jump ship during COVID - if so an interesting strategy for such a savvy investor as yourself? Perhaps you need to revisit your investment strategy or perhaps AVL just didn't match up to your incredibly high standard and you dumped regardless (after all money is not the issue for you) and just treated the loss as a tax deduction against your significant other WINS - oh but wait I'm sorry you don't pay tax in Bermuda that's why you are there. THAT is a good strategy ;-).

So since Vince started with YRR/AVL he has driven significant positive change and re-branded from the already failing YRR, built a capable new team with significant relevant experience, implemented and stuck to a vertically integrated strategy that implemented the wholly owned VSun Energy business also. They have been a leading edge in driving the VRFB market here in Aus, built good government relationships at the local and federal levels, been innovative in delivery thus far (patented a new process), thought outside the box on the processing site plan, achieved government grants, assisted local people and infrastructure development processes (at Meekatharra and Geraldton), collaborated with other important relevant companies and maintained a debt free status to date - albeit and sadly at the expense of share dilution - but nonetheless that placing the company in a better strategically positive light to potential investors. No not everything is beer and skittles here and timeline is slow (global events impacting that too) but show me a company that has done it better at this point and in this globally volatile market AND with a product that is yet to have its day in the sun in the energy storage market.

It still strikes me as completely bizarre that you hold no shares in this company but CANNOT stop posting your "thoughtful insights" here!? I doubt any truly competent investor would do that?

All my own opinion, get yours from your own research and good luck to all the legitimate AVL investors here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $137.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $5.286K 345.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1505041 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 10582611 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ 553732
Last updated 10.29am 29/04/2024 ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.